Import from India to UK
Are you in UK and have identified a sales opportunity in UK and need to manufacture the product in India and import from India to UK to start selling?
If you have discovered a niche to sell and do business in the UK, we can help you. Do you need to buy in bulk to wholesale in India from Indian suppliers and wholesalers in India to buy at cheap prices or low prices to be competitive and compete with your competitors?
Whatever your goal is we can help you import to UK. We have an office in India and can support you in buying and importing from India.
Contact us. We will help you to get the lowest price for the product you want to buy in India and we will give you advice to import.
If you are interested in importing to UK, either from China and India or other countries. Please contact us.
What does India export to the UK?
UK companies and UK importers import products from India to the UK to meet the domestic consumer demand of the UK population of 66 million people. UK businessmen import from India to improve the competitiveness of their companies with respect to their competitors and other European countries. UK companies import $9.70B worth of products, raw materials and goods from India.
UK imports from India are mainly:
- Indian clothing and textiles $2.6B
- Chemicals $1.4B
- Machinery $1.3B
- Food $1.0B
- Natural stones $0.9B
- Minerals $0.7B
- Metals $0.6B
- Vehicles and transportation $0.6B
- Electronics $0.6B
If you want to start importing from India just contact us and tell us what product you need to buy and our purchasing agents in India and import agents will propose you CIF purchase price, FOB price or other incoterms you are interested in importing. If you want to know what products UK imports from India, read on.
How to import from India to UK
Have you decided that you want to import to UK? This is the most important thing, from here we can help you to buy in India, manufacture in India and import to UK. Step by step advice on how to import from India to UK. Contact us and tell us what you want to import to UK and we will inform you of all the necessary requirements, the need or not of import license, import formalities and documents needed to do so. Of course, it is not the same importing industrial machinery, spices, tea, furniture, clothes from India than importing sanitary or hospital equipment. And if you want to export from India to UK we can also help you to export, telling you the steps on how to export to UK.
Have you identified the product you want to import from India?
If you have identified the Indian product you want to import into the UK, through local Indian directories and websites such as Alibaba, Indiamart or Made in China where an Indian supplier or wholesaler from India publishes their products. For example, women’s clothing and men’s suits. Perfect, we can help you to manage the import with that supplier you have found. If you want to import steel to UK, iron or aluminum or many other products, the same, contact us.
If you have not identified the product you want to buy in India?
Don’t worry, we will find the Indian supplier or Indian wholesaler for your company. Example, you know you want to buy clothes, but you have not identified a style of clothing or model and you want us to propose different clothing designs, based on your tastes and buying preferences of your customers in UK. Well perfect, contact us and we start looking for the best supplier and wholesaler that suits your product and manage the import.
Do you want to manufacture in India?
Don’t worry, we will source the manufacturer in India for your company. For example, if you are an influencer, a clothing store or brand and you want to manufacture clothes in India with your clothing designs and customization of clothing. Well perfect, contact us and we start looking for an Indian manufacturer that suits your needs and manage the import from India to UK. We can help you to customize the clothing based on the tastes and designs for your customers.
THE SAME FOR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.
Below, we present in more detail which Indian import products UK companies import for each sector in order to meet the consumption needs of the UK population.
Import clothing and textiles from India to UK
- Footwear: men’s and women’s shoes and sneakers
- Women’s suits, women’s jackets, women’s skirts, women’s dresses and women’s pants
- Knitted t shirts, beach tshirts
- Baby clothing
- Women’s shirts and blouses
- Sportswear and all types of activewear.
- Home wear such as pajamas, nightgowns, robes, bathrobes and women’s underwear
- Bed linen such as duvet covers, curtains, quilts, comforters, bedspreads, pillows, sheets and blankets.
- Household linen such as sofa covers, cushions, towels, tablecloths and other household linen.
- Men’s shirts
- Decoration items
- Bags and handbags
- Men’s suits and pants
- Men’s loungewear and men’s underwear
- Furniture pieces
- Sweatshirts and sweaters
- Fabrics and fabrics with synthetic filaments
Import chemicals from India to UK
- Packaged drugs
- Plastic packaging caps
- Organic dyes
- New rubber tires
- Finished plastic products and various plastic
- Essential oils
- Rubber products
- Plastic sheeting and plastic tubing
- Organic compounds
- Plastic household articles
Import machinery from India to UK
If you need to import machinery from India to UK we can help you. Contact us. UK companies buy machinery and equipment in India from Indian companies. The main imports of machinery between the two countries are:
- Gas turbines
- Hoists, load lifting machinery
- Excavation machinery
- Gas, electricity and water supply meters
- Engine parts and spare parts
- Hydraulic pumps and liquid pumps
- Fiber optics and cables
- Air pumps and vacuum pumps
- Compressors and fans
- Sports equipment and gym equipment
- Rock and mineral working machinery
- Measuring instruments
- Medical instruments and medical devices.
Importing food, agriculture, livestock, fisheries and forestry products from India to the UK
Indian manufacturers transform raw materials generated from agriculture, livestock, fisheries and forestry resources to manufacture, sell and export mainly the following products:
- Trunks, suitcases, briefcases and school bags.
- Leather clothing
- Indian tea
- Paper, notebooks and printing
- Fruits and vegetables
- Indian spices
- Vegetable oils, jojoba oil
- Avocados, pineapples and mangoes
- Dried fruits
If you want to import food products, food from India and agricultural products, livestock, fisheries and forestry resources. Contact us.
Import stones from India to UK
If you want to know what kind of stones UK companies buy in India you can see it here:
- Precious metal jewelry
- Building stone, both cut stone and worked building stone.
- Ceramic tiles, ceramic slabs and ceramic floors
- Concrete manufactures
- Stone fabrications
- Cut stone articles
Service of import from India
If you live in UK or sell in UK and you need to import from India to UK products, raw materials and other goods, such as:
- Building materials, bathrooms and sanitary ware, porcelain, flooring, porcelain floors and porcelain walls,
- Steel, iron, aluminum
- Industrial machinery, agricultural machinery,
- Importing granite, sandstone, marble and natural stone
- Import clothing to UK and fashion accessories and garments, work footwear, shoes and slippers, household linen, advertising clothing and many other items
- Import furniture from India to UK and decorative and handicraft items from India
Just contact us and tell us what product you need to buy and our purchasing agents in India and import agents will propose you a price CIF, price FOB or the incoterms you are interested in. We are available 24h and weekends. Contact us with a call, email or whatsapp, whatever is more convenient for you and it’s that easy. And if you want to export from India to UK we can also help you to export, telling you the steps on how to export to UK.
Advice for importing to United Kingdom UK. We are available 24h and weekends. Contact us with a call, email or whatsapp, whatever is more convenient for you and it’s that easy.