You are in a 100% secure space, therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is noted below:
1.1. Identification data of the responsible party
As stated in Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, services of information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
Our company name is Tabdevi S.L.U. and registered office at Calle San Vicente Ferrer 13, 4B, 18005 Granada.
The contact email is email@example.com and our activity is to provide services related with the import of products and merchandise, export of products, web development, analytics and digital marketing and disseminate marketing related information through our Blog.
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
– The sale and information on products and services related to the import of goods and products, export of goods and products, import and export from different countries, web development, digital marketing and web analytics.
– Provide information on the previous point through the blog and newsletter.
– Provide answers via email to users who raise questions through the forms.
1.4. Use of the web site and capture of information:
The website https://thinkingforpeople.com hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by Tabdevi S.L.U. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
– (a) incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
– (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights;
– (c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
– (d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Tabdevi S.L.U. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Tabdevi S.L.U. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
In any case Tabdevi S.L.U. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web https: as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Tabdevi S.L.U. itself or as assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein, owned by Tabdevi S.L.U. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Tabdevi S.L.U. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Tabdevi S.L.U. is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Tabdevi S.L.U. You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Tabdevi S.L.U.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Tabdevi S.L.U. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Tabdevi S.L.U. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its web site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on its web site.
5. LINKS POLICY
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of Tabdevi S.L.U. must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of Tabdevi S.L.U..
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Tabdevi S.L.U. and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Tabdevi S.L.U. of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
– Tabdevi S.L.U. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
– No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the Tabdevi S.L.U.website without its prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the website of Tabdevi S.L.U., or about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Tabdevi S.L.U., unless expressly authorized by it.
The website of Tabdevi S.L.U. can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Tabdevi S.L.U. does not commercialize, nor does it direct, nor does it previously control, nor does it make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Tabdevi S.L.U. assumes no liability whatsoever, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by Tabdevi S.L.U. and that are accessible through Tabdevi S.L.U.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Tabdevi S.L.U. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Tabdevi S.L.U. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Tabdevi S.L.U. may modify at any time the conditions specified here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
Tabdevi S.L.U. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
You can also direct your complaint by mail addressed to: Tabdevi S.L.U. Located at Calle San 13, 4B, 18005 Granada.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Tabdevi S.L.U. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Granada, unless the applicable law provides otherwise.