How to verify one company China, India, Vietnam, Thailand Bangladesh
Verification of companies, in business it is necessary to know how to verify one chinese company or from India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand or other countries. If you are looking for a page to verify one factory in China, India, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Thailand we can help you. Customers always ask us how to check if one company is legal, check if one company exists or if one supplier is reliable, or how can I know if an online company is legitimate?
Importers are constantly performing company verification or supplier verification because it is the only way to know if the company is trusted by doing a documentary verification or an in situ inspection to the manufacturer, supplier or wholesaler, and even inspect the merchandise you want to buy in bulk and inform the customer if the merchandise is available in the warehouse of the supplier and manufacturer or if the merchandise is not available.
Only this way you will be able to eliminate barriers and do business in other countries. If you need to verify supplier or company because you don’t know if it is a trusted supplier or not, contact us now. Shall we talk?
Supplier Verification and Company Verification
With supplier verification and company verification you can check up if a company exists or if the company does not exist. There are several ways to verify Chinese suppliers, Indian suppliers, Vietnamese suppliers, Thai suppliers and suppliers from other countries, by doing:
- A documentary verification, where a search of company information is performed through the government records of each country to perform a supplier verification or company verification.
- An in situ inspection to suppliers at the supplier’s facilities or an in situ inspection to manufacturers, to verify one factory and to know if it exists or not. and that it has adequate facilities to manufacture our product.
- A verification of goods, so that by doing a product quality control or goods inspection before making the payment, the customer knows if the goods are available at the supplier and manufacturer’s facilities and meet the technical specifications, quality and quantity that the customer needs before making the payment.
WHEN TO DO A company VERIFICATION
Supplier verification is performed when:
- when you are going to make a buy wholesale from a supplier, manufacturer or exporter and you are going to advance money to that company, therefore you need to perform a Indian, Thai, Bengali, Vietnamese or Chinese supplier verification.
- or when you ask a manufacturer to manufacture your product, in this case you should also perform the Chinese, Indian, Bengali, Thai or Vietnamese manufacturer verification.
how to verify one company
Keys and tips on how to verify one company or how to verify one supplier. If you want to know if a company exists you should follow these guidelines and get to verify suppliers. Some steps about how do I find out if a company is real? or how do i know if an online company is legitimate?:
- Request business reports from the country’s official records.
- Call the company and ask relevant questions to verify one supplier, company and person responsible for the company.
- Visit the factory “in situ” and validate its location, to verify one factory.
- Request documents from the supplier and company to verify one supplier and know if it exists or not.
Indian company verification
- request business reports in India and official Indian records.
- call the Indian company and ask relevant questions to verify a supplier in India, that the Indian company exists and talk to the person responsible for the company.
- visit the Indian factory and warehouses of the supplier in India and validate your Indian supplier location to verify one factory in India.
- ask the Indian supplier for the company documents to check if everything is in order to make the wholesale purchase in India
Chinese company verification
The China company verification or China supplier verification is similar to the rest of the countries: check reports, register companies in China, see if they have licenses and verify that they are Chinese export companies or Chinese import companies, depending on whether you want to import or export. In addition, you must do the rest of the steps indicated in the point to verify Indian company.
The above points would be the steps you need to follow to get reliable Chinese suppliers. To some customers, it seems complicated, so we offer you the service of China company verification and Chinese suppliers verification. and Chinese manufacturers.
You can also contact us if you need other services such as:
- Verify factory in China by performing an on-site inspection
- Quality control in China
- Product inspections in China
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Container loading inspection in China
If you don’t know how to find a reliable Chinese supplier or how to contact manufacturers in China, just contact us, we can help you. We can help you to verify supplier from China. How to know if a Chinese supplier is reliable, with us you can apply a first filter with a documentary verification of the Chinese supplier or with a visit to the Chinese supplier or Chinese factory, so that with the factory inspection you can validate the aspects required by the customer.
Factory audit in India and China
Our India and China team can perform manufacturing audits to companies in India and China to check if they can be an approved supplier for your company, i.e:
- that the Indian manufacturer or Chinese manufacturer satisfies all manufacturing conditions and specifications,
- that the manufacturer can manufacture in India or manufacture in China based on all the necessary certifications, regulations and standards that the product must comply with in order to import into your country and be able to market the product.
- that the manufacturer has production capacity to supply its purchase orders in India and purchase orders in China.
VERIFICATION OF GOODS AND INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS
Our team assists customers in the verification of goods and products inspection in India, China, Bangladesh, Thailand and Vietnam. Therefore, we can assist you in the whole process:
- supplier inspection
- perform product inspections for verification of goods and quality control of products and shipment, by checking the quality of the finished product
- pre-shipment inspection to verify that all goods and cargo are ready and available for shipment and that they meet the quality control standards set by the customer.
- container loading and container unloading inspection.
QUALITY CONTROL IN INDIA, CHINA, bangladesh, VIETNAM AND THAILAND
A quality control inspection in India, China, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Thailand is the way to analyze and detect any deficiencies or improvements before the supplying manufacturer sends its order to the importer and the customer can avoid problems:
at the reception of the product at the customer’s warehouse: it is necessary to verify the quality of the products or shipment and the quantities of each product, so that the product that arrives at the customer’s facilities is really the one purchased and not another one with other similar qualities and characteristics. For this reason it is important to carry out quality control inspections of the products at origin, at the factory and before making the last payment.
customs clearance and avoid losing the entire order due to an incident in the entry of the merchandise into your country or due to non-compliance with regulations.
Product quality control India
Product quality control China
How to check if a company is legitimate?
If you are wondering how to check if a company is legitime, it is usually because you have sent payment or sent money to a supplier, wholesaler or manufacturer in China, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam or another country.
Verifying a company’s data or verifying a supplier’s data is a very important step for buyers and creating the right contract documents, therefore you must verify the company BEFORE you do business, and the logical and professional thing to do would be to perform a verification of the company’s data BEFORE you send money to the company, manufacturer or supplier to send you goods. Therefore, the process of verifying company information and verifying supplier information should be done BEFORE making any payment to a company, supplier, wholesaler or manufacturer.
If you do not do as indicated in the previous paragraph, and you wonder how to know if a company is a fake, AFTER sending the money to the supplier, you could have different cases:
- the supplier does not respond to my messages after I have sent him the money
- the supplier changes the terms of the contract or the terms of sale after the payment has been made
- the supplier does not meet the dates of the sales contract or delivery date of the goods
- the supplier asks you for more money to ship the goods
- the supplier informs you that the goods have been lost or damaged during transport and that the insurance company has to take action against the supplier
And many other excuses. The first thing you have to do is to stop and think about the steps you have taken so far and consult with experts in company verification and supplier verification to advise you on the steps you should take if the company is fake or the company is real and the chances of trying to recover your money.
Our team can check different verifications:
- Our team can try to talk on the phone with the vendors to unblock the situation.
- Verify supplier and company information
- Send a verification team to the vendor or manufacturer company
- Verify goods: quantities, models and qualities that you want to load and verify that it is the goods you want to receive, so that they do not send you other goods.
If you proceed to verify the company before doing business with them, perfect, that is the proper procedure. However, what can happen, after performing supplier verification if you have paid the supplier BEFORE verifying the company’s information:
- If the company exists or the supplier exists and the company sold you a product that the company manufactures, then the vendor may not be an actual manufacturer and therefore may not be able to meet the agreed delivery times and therefore is not a reliable supplier.
- If the company exists or the supplier exists and does not deliver the goods, then the company may have sold you a product that it does not have and therefore cannot sell the product in the agreed times, change the prices, the supplier asks for more money, change qualities and it would be a scam.
- If the supplier exists and the company exists, but the sellers are other people outside the company, therefore, the sellers could be impersonating the identity of the company or the identity of the supplier.
- If the company does not exist, the seller is acting in bad faith.
Our team can help you identify the situation in which the international purchase is and can help you make the right decisions at all times and how to know if it is a fake company or if it is a real company. Our team can help you verify company information or verify the seller. Contact us.
COMPANY verification China, India, Bangladesh, Thailand and Vietnam
Do you need help to know how to verify supplier or how to verify company from China, India, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Thailand and other countries? Do you want to verify factory or to do a product inspection in India, China, Vietnam and Thailand and you don’t know how to do a product inspection or supplier inspection? Contact us now and tell us in which phase you are now with your supplier or manufacturer. We can help you in the supplier and manufacturer verification process, we can also help you to find suppliers.
Our team is available right now for you. Contact us via Whatsapp, email and phone.
However, in spite of performing a documentary verification or factory verification or visiting the supplier or visiting the manufacturer to see their facilities or to see the goods prior to loading or during the loading process, all commercial operations have a commercial risk that is beyond our control and that must be assumed by the customer.