Import from India to Mexico
If you need to import from India to Mexico, our team of import agents can help you with importing from India. We can give you coverage and advice to import, contact new manufacturers and suppliers and start buying in India wholesale and importing in a simple and safe way for your company.
The import service is intended for those companies that want to start to import from India products and merchandise. Every importer who wants to start importing wants to know in advance what are the requirements to import from Mexico, because they need to avoid import problems, customs problems, international logistics problems from India to Mexico and avoid delays so that the product arrives in Mexico and can quickly trade and sell it. Shall we start importing goods?
If you are interested in importing from India from Mexico just contact us via email, whatsapp or call us.
Our India import agents can make all the arrangements to buy in bulk and make all the arrangements. If you want to manufacture in India with your brand to sell in Mexico, in this case we can also help you find the best manufacturer to manufacture in India your product. If you want to directly buy wholesale, great, contact us and we will help you.
No hassle, if you need to select a supplier, wholesaler India or manufacturers we will help you to make the right choice, depending on your interests depending on whether you want to buy in India wholesale or manufacture directly your product with manufacturers in India, among many other criteria.
Negotiate with suppliers and manufacturers in India
Negotiating prices and conditions of sale or conditions of manufacture of your products, conditions of delivery of goods and indian products, warranties of machinery or product is important. The conditions of transportation, import documents and product guarantees are not the same, it all depends on the type of product you want to import.
Integral management of the supply chain from India, delivery conditions, contracts, merchandise insurance, logistics with maritime transport, air transport and road transport and the management of the merchandise in front of customs. We take care of calculating the logistics costs and organize all logistics budgets so that the goods can be brought to Mexico.
Logistics from India to Mexico and customs formalities in India
We manage the logistics from India to Mexico, i.e. logistics in India, international sea or air transport logistics and logistics in Mexico and we take care of grouping the purchases to send the goods to Mexico. We make volume calculations, load requirements and optimize logistics costs to transport goods to Mexico. And we manage all import documents and customs formalities in India.
Every company, entrepreneur or importer must control the costs of importing to Mexico, which are mainly the price of buying in India, logistics in India depending on the delivery conditions of the supplier or manufacturer, international logistics of goods, insurance of goods, tariffs and logistics in Mexico to its facilities.
We solve import doubts and inquiries about import from India for all our customers from Mexico and other countries such as Spain, United States, Canada, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Philippines and any other country.
If you have any problems with customs in India, our team can help you solve virtually any problem. Contact us, with our advice and team of import agents in India will solve your doubts.
From which countries do you import from Mexico?
Mexico, with more than 127 million people, is a country that has a high consumer demand and needs to import products and merchandise worth approximately $415 billion dollars and exports approximately $485 billion dollars.
In the import of goods from Mexico, the main trading partners for the import of goods are the United States of America USA, China, Germany, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy, France, Brazil, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Colombia, Chile, Philippines, Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Singapore, Hong Kong. Importers in Mexico dedicate their efforts to import from these countries to meet the demand and needs of the Mexican population.
If you are interested in importing, please consult our import guide of goods or contact us.
Which countries to export to from Mexico?
Mexico’s main trading partners for merchandise exports are the United States of America USA, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, South Korea, India, Spain, Brazil, Colombia, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Guatemala, Panama, Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, Italy and El Salvador, which are the countries to which Mexico exports its products and merchandise.
What can I import from India to Mexico?
There are different types of goods that importers in Mexico are engaged in importing from India. Below, you can see the imports from India by Mexican companies:
- Machinery and machines about $90 billion.
- Cars and vehicles about $1.6B (billions)
- Chemicals, about $700M (millions)
- Metals and foundry, about $450M (millions)
- Apparel, textile and fabrics, about $300M
- Electrical and electronic equipment, about $230M
- Construction materials, about $130M
- Agricultural, livestock, forestry and forestry products, about $100M
How to import from India to Mexico
How much does it cost to import from India to Mexico
Our team of consultants can help you to analyze the import costs and we can inform you about the tariffs that your product should pay when importing from India. Each merchandise pays a type of tariff, therefore it is important to contact our advisors to let us know what type of product you want to import and the quantities to calculate the import costs.
Import cars and vehicles from India
The automotive, cars and vehicles sector is the leading import sector from India to Mexico. Indian suppliers and Indian manufacturing companies in the automotive sector represent the strongest sector for importers in Mexico. Below is a list of the main products that Mexico imports in this sector. List of car and vehicle imports to Mexico:
- Cars, vans and other vehicles.
- Car parts and spare parts
- Motorcycles and motorcycles
- Agricultural machinery
- Motorcycle parts
Import chemicals from India
The chemicals sector is the second most important sector for Mexican importers. Indian suppliers and Indian chemical manufacturing companies are a very strong industrial power. Within the chemicals sector we present the main products in which importers from Mexico are interested in importing from India. The list of chemical products to import to Mexico are as follows:
- Synthetic Dyes
- Polyacetal in Mexico
- Packaged medicines and active ingredients of medicines.
- Serums and vaccines
- Epoxy resins
- Reinforced and non-reinforced plastics
- New rubber tires
- Polypropylene polymers
- Rubber hoses
- Rubber and plastic products
- Rubber conveyor belts
- Packaging plastics
- Used tires and retreaded tires Mexico
- Plastic pipes and plastic tubing
- Polyethylene pipes
- Packaging caps
- Cleaning products
- Natural rubber
Import steel, aluminum and metals from India
The steel, aluminum, iron and other metals sector is the third most important sector within India’s imports. India is a large producer of aluminum, metal and steel, both crude and finished industrial products and supplies. Here is a list of the most interesting products for Mexican importers:
- Unwrought aluminum
- Iron and steel products
- Rolled iron
- Rolled steel
- Iron bars and rods
- Steel bars and rods
- Stainless steel bars and rods
- Iron pipes and steel pipes
- Pipe and tube fittings
- Metal profiles, iron and steel profiles
- Aluminum profiles
- Metal wire
- Metal, iron and steel articles
- Hardware items such as screws, nuts, bolts, hooks, rivets, nails, washers, laces and more iron and steel items.
- Hand tools and do-it-yourself
- Steel structures and profiles for constructions
- Wrenches and hand wrenches
- Aluminum fabricated products
- Copper products
Import electronics and technology from India
- Phones and smartphones
- Electrical transformers
- Generating sets
- Switchgear and electrical equipment
- Electrical insulators
Here we indicate the main ones, apart from these products there are many other import products that are imported from India to Mexico but they are imported in smaller volume of purchase. If you need to import cables, generator sets and electrical transformers please contact us.
Import clothes from India, fabrics, textiles and furniture from India
The Indian apparel, fabrics and textile sector is one of the most important sectors of industry in India. Importers from Mexico are engaged in importing Indian apparel, fabrics and textile mainly:
- Women’s clothing such as women’s shirts, blouses, t-shirts, women’s suits and pants, dresses and skirts.
- Men’s clothing such as men’s shirts, blouses, t-shirts, sweatshirts, men’s suits, men’s pants,
- Women’s sportswear, men’s sportswear, men’s sportswear, sportswear wholesale
- Synthetic fibers
- Indian furniture
- Household clothing and home linen
- Leather footwear, men’s leather shoes, women’s leather shoes, women’s leather shoes and handcrafted leather footwear.
- Textile footwear and slippers
- Fabrics and textiles
Import machinery and industrial products from India
The machinery, machines, industrial products and industrial supplies sector is the sixth most important sector for importers from Mexico. The main indian products that importers buy in India wholesale are:
- Drive shafts, ball bearings and roller bearings
- Mechanical machinery
- Mechanical apparatus
- Engine parts and engine spare parts
- Combustion or combustion engines
- Civil engineering and public works machinery such as bulldozers, road rollers, compactors, graders, excavators, backhoes, backhoe loaders, motor graders, mini excavators
- Hydraulic pumps and pumping equipment
- Steel tanks and reservoirs
- Valves and gates
- Banknote and coin counting machines
- Household appliances and air conditioners
- Casting molds
- Sewing machines
- Laboratory machinery and equipment
- Orthopedic equipment
- Sanitary material and equipment
- Measuring apparatus and equipment
Import tiles, ceramic tiles, granite and building materials from India
The ceramic tile, granite slabs and building materials sector is the seventh most important import sector for Mexican importers. India’s main imports of construction materials are:
- Ceramic tiles, ceramic flagstones and ceramic pavers
- Glazed ceramic tile and glazed ceramic tile
- Hydraulic tile, tiles, terracotta floors
- Marble slabs, granite slabs and sandstone slabs.
- Marble blocks, granite blocks and sandstone blocks.
- Stone pieces carved from natural stone
- Fiberglass tanks and fiberglass tanks.
- Ceramic and porcelain materials
Import food and food products from India
The food, food and agriculture sector, raw materials and products obtained from agriculture is the latest import sector of interest to Mexican importers and the Mexican economy.
- Seeds for sowing
- Dried fruits
- Suitcases, briefcases and cases made from wood
- Paper, pulp and cardboard
- Essential oils
- Jojoba oil
- Vegetable fats
- Vegetable oils
- Vegetable products
- Animal feed
What steps do I need to take to import to Mexico?
In general, before you start importing into Mexico, you must register in the Mexican importers’ registry managed by the Mexican tax administration service (SAT). Logically, as a Mexican importer you must be up to date with the payment of taxes and fiscal obligations, comply with Mexican customs law and foreign trade rules.
Before importing into Mexico you must make a declaration of value to your Mexican customs broker. The merchandise when it arrives to Mexico must have a tariff classification of the products, must comply with the regulations, permits and authorizations through the new VUCEM, there must be a prevalidation and validation of the pedimentos and if applicable a rectification of pedimentos prior to customs clearance and exit of the merchandise.
Requirements and documents to import to Mexico
The general documents to import into Mexico are:
- The commercial invoice issued by the manufacturer or supplier in India.
- The packing list (where all the information corresponding to the list of goods and product shipped is specified).
- The bill of lading of the merchandise from India to Mexico by means of the Bill of Lading or BL in the case of maritime transport or the Air way Bill in the case of air transport.
- Certificate of Origin from India.
- Weight certificate or volume certificate.
Import Service from India to Mexico
The import service from India is for those companies that want to start importing products and merchandise from India, both to Mexico and many other countries in a simple and safe way for your company. Simply contact us and tell us what you want to buy in India wholesale or what you want to manufacture in India.
Our import advisory team will inform you about the requirements and documents to import from India to Mexico and will help you to manage the import from the supplier or factory in India to your facilities in Mexico and we will help you to avoid import problems, solve customs procedures, solve any international logistic issues and help you to avoid delays for the product to arrive in Mexico.
As an importer you should know that any import is an international business operation and involves a number of risks that you should know in advance, our team will inform you of everything and help you mitigate the risks. We are professionals and our team is dedicated to the import of products for import companies, local companies and entrepreneurs who want to import and buy wholesale in India in other countries and to manufacture in India and other countries.
Our team of India import agents can take care of everything. We help you import products, so that importing goods is easier and safer. Write or call us, we like to make things easy and talk to customers.
If you are not in Mexico and you are from another country, contact us. We can also help you to buy in India wholesale, manufacture in India and import to your country.
The Thinking for People team is always available, 24h and weekends.
Thinking for People helps you with your imports goods, if you don’t know how to import and need help. Contact us.