Mask manufacturer China
If you need help to manufacture your masks in China and import masks from China we can help you. Simply contact us via mobile or Whatsapp, it’s that easy. If you have any questions about how to manufacture and import masks we will answer them.
Protective masks can be made of different materials:
- and latex-free
Depending on the accessories, protective masks can be fitted with an exhalation valve, without filter and with filter.
The most common protective mask shapes are cup, duckbill and half-mask.
If you need help in choosing the type of protective mask and disposable respiratory protective equipment, contact us, we will answer all your questions.
Import masks from China
There are many types of fabric masks on the market, personalised, children’s, approved, child approved, pink, black, white, etc., so people buy masks of all types, qualities, materials and colours.
According to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, there are 3 types of masks and customers should look at the labelling of the disposable protective mask when purchasing masks. The 3 types of disposable face masks sold in Spain in specialised shops and large retail outlets are listed below. The list of masks according to their level of protection are 3 types:
- Hygienic masks, you can find them in any shop and there are 3 types:
- Masks complying with UNE 0064 and 0065 specifications
- Masks with other specifications
- Masks without UNE specifications
- Surgical masks can be sold in any shop if they are packaged and only in pharmacies if they are sold loose or individually. There are 2 types of surgical masks:
- Type I masks and Type II masks according to EFB bacterial filtration efficiency.
- The labelling of surgical masks must have the CE marking, the quality standard of the masks must be UNE EN 14683 and the type of mask, whether it is type I or type II.
- EPI masks, you can buy them in pharmacies, specialised shops and department stores. There are 3 types of masks according to the degree of protection:
- FFP1 masks, FFP2 masks and FFP3 masks. In this type, the FFP1 is the one with the lowest degree of protection and the FFP3 is the mask with the highest degree of protection.
- The labelling of the masks must have the CE marking of European certificate, comply with the quality standard UNE EN-149, NR marking if it is not reusable or R marking if it is reusable and the type of mask, if it is type FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3.
If you want to manufacture masks in China, import masks from China or directly buy masks from Chinese manufacturers, then contact us and we will help you.
If you do not want to import directly, we can also import for you or we will search for the product for you among the importers of face masks in Spain or Europe who have available stocks of surgical masks, FFP2 masks, FFP1, FFP3, KN95 masks, nitrile gloves, latex gloves, vinyl gloves and other sanitary materials.
Manufacture of FFP2 masks in China
Companies call us because they are looking for approved FFP2 mask manufacturers with the required certificates in their country to import masks to America, Africa, Europe and Spain for their subsequent distribution and sale.
Do you have any questions, do you want us to help you find a mask manufacturer in China and import from China?
- Do you have doubts about whether you need a licence to import face masks from China?
- You want to know what documentation is required to import masks.
Write us and we will call you back | We offer solutions to find the best manufacturer of face masks and import face masks from China and other sanitary material such as gloves, goggles, gowns, caps…
If you are a company from Spain, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Portugal, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, United States and Canada we can help you to manufacture face masks in China and import to your country so you can distribute and sell hygienic, surgical, FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 face masks.