How to import from India
How to import from India is one of the questions asked by many of our customers. If you want to buy an import product from India or import from India, we offer different services to help you import and export products from India. We have a local team of experts in importing and exporting products in India.
- Our team must know the characteristics of the product you want to import.
- We search for suppliers and manufacturers of your product.
- We can propose you several suppliers and several price quotations for the same product. From here, we will be able to help you in the purchasing process and in the closing of the price quotation to buy your product.
- When you accept any of the proposals, we will help you during the whole process of importing the goods, with the logistics, transport and all the necessary documents for the import of the product according to the requirements established by the legislation, customs, customs procedures, etc.
Table of Contents
- Import services from India for suppliers, wholesalers, importers, companies and entrepreneurs who want to import from India
- How to import from India in 2021?
- Indian economic data
- Major buying countries of India and importers from India
- What India exports
- India’s most exported services
- Importing chemicals, India’s second largest export sector
- Importing minerals, India’s third largest export sector
- Import rock, granite, sandstone and other natural stones, India’s fourth largest export sector
- Import of agricultural and processed food products, India’s fifth largest export sector
- Importing apparel, textiles and home furnishings, India’s sixth largest export sector
- Importing metals, India’s seventh largest export sector
- Importing machinery and equipment, India’s eighth largest export sector
- Importing cars, commercial vehicles and transport, India’s ninth largest export sector
- Importing electronics, India’s tenth largest export sector
Import services from India for suppliers, wholesalers, importers, companies and entrepreneurs who want to import from India
We offer different import services so that you can import from India all the products you want to buy and/or manufacture in India:
SEARCH OF SUPPLIERS
We look for suppliers among Indian companies that comply with the legislation in force in the importer's country of destination, with the characteristics of the product you want to buy and the minimum purchase quantities you want to make. We verify the supply of the product. For example, importing clothes from India, we look for suppliers that best suit your clothing line.
If you want to custom manufacture your product, then we look for manufacturers in India to manufacture your product. So that the manufactured product will suit your specifications and characteristics of the product to be manufactured. For example, if you want to manufacture and import apparel, the apparel manufacturers will be tailored to your clothing line or personal brand of clothing.
We do all the management of samples of the product you want to buy or manufacture so that you know perfectly what you are buying at all times. So that you can validate the quality and characteristics of the products you are going to buy.
TARIFFS AND TARIC CODE OR HTS CODE
We inform you about the tariffs that your product has to pay and the taxes that you have to pay. In addition, we inform you about all the procedures and the process of management with the customs service to avoid delays and that the merchandise arrives as soon as possible to its destination for its commercialization and sale.
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMS PROCEDURES
We coordinate and manage all the logistics from India to the country of destination, either by air, sea and land transport so that when the goods arrive at the customs service everything is correctly, without incidents and proceed to the clearance of the goods as quickly as possible and avoid delays in customs procedures to send the goods to destination.
LOGISTICS COSTING AND BUDGETING
We calculate all the costs related to the import operation, price in India of the purchased product, logistics management and transportation, customs formalities and payment of import taxes in India to send the goods to destination. We work with the main freight forwarders in India.
We take care of having available all the import documents required by customs. So that we know and expedite the entire import process and thus comply with the legislation required in your country. For example, import documents and CE certificate.
We coordinate and manage all the logistics, air transport, sea transport and road transport so that when the merchandise arrives at the customs service everything is in order and all the customs procedures are carried out to send the merchandise to its destination.
CONSULTATIONS ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE
We serve all customers who have doubts and questions about international trade and want to know what they have to do to perform import and export operations of goods, both in India and in other markets.
The following services are detailed below. Our help covers all your needs to make import operations from India to Spain or other countries without problems and buying in India or other countries. In the import we cover the management of the purchase, logistics and transport, management of customs formalities in India and Spain or the importer’s country with the delivery of the goods to the customer. Contact us.
In the case of importing products or importing goods and services, we offer our service to companies to help them import. We help companies, entrepreneurs, distributors, wholesalers and importers in Spain, Europe, America and Asia to import and export goods from India. The import services we offer include:
- Consultation on the process of importing goods from India. Gathering of all relevant information of the product you want to import as an importing company in the import process.
- Search for suppliers in India that meet the criteria established by the entrepreneurs, distributors or importers of goods from India.
- Get price quotes, quotations and offers from suppliers in India for the goods you want to import.
- Support during the process of closing the commercial agreements with the Indian supplier and the Incoterms required by the importer.
- Coordination with other service providers involved in import trade operations, such as legal services, tax, customs management and procedures, insurance, logistics, etc. for the successful closing of trade operations in India.
- Put at the service of the importing company or distributors all import and customs costs.
Thinking for People helps companies to import goods directly from foreign suppliers, especially from India, China and the challenges of Asia.
Manufacturing in India and importing product. Integrated supply chain management
At Thinking for People we take care of all aspects related to international outsourcing for the manufacturing of products or merchandise in India. We have the experience of working with international clients who want to manufacture their products in India and then import the product to their country and proceed with the sale.
At Thinking for People we can help you and support you in all phases of design, manufacture, import and sale of the product. Choose the phase in which you want us to help you, it’s as simple as that. Call us and tell us and we will tell you how we can help you in the manufacturing of your product.
Therefore, from a product idea or predefined product design Thinking for People can analyze and search for suppliers or manufacturers that can manufacture your product, either in India, China or anywhere else in the world. Logically, all according to the client’s requests.
The service includes the location and verification of suppliers / product manufacturers, interpreter service to improve communication with local manufacturers in the country, adaptation of the product to European regulations or the country of destination, obtaining samples, branding of your brand, labeling, visit of the facilities and manufacturing processes according to each case, all administrative procedures, transportation management, processing of goods in customs, etc.
If you want to manufacture in another country, call us and tell us what you are looking for and we will tell you what we can help you with no obligation.
Do you want us to be your importer of products from India?
At Thinking for People we can act as a product importer, favoring at all times the supply chain of your business. Simply contact us, we want to meet you to talk about the product you want to design, buy, manufacture and import.
For example, if you are an entrepreneur who wants to create a clothing line and you want to import clothes made in India, then we can take care of the designs, product samples and subsequent manufacturing and import of the product. The same, if you want to import furniture from India and other sectors.
For companies or distributors who do not want to import product, we can act as an import company or importer depending on the type of product to import. Call us and inform us about the products you want to import from India.
How to import from India in 2021?
The Indian economy has a strong growth and a huge population, which makes India one of the largest trading countries in the world. In India there are many sectors in which they are specialized as chemicals, machinery and industrial equipment, technology, clothing, textile, leather, fur, electronics, natural stone, metals, furniture and decoration would be the main sectors among which are for the export of goods from India to the rest of the world. So the importer can find the product at a lower price or cheaper to make their imports.
We will give you all the relevant aspects and all the necessary information you need to know to know how to import products from India safely and smoothly, for example:
- The tariffs and taxes (general, reduced or super-reduced VAT) that you must pay to import the goods, equipment or product.
- What documents are required to import the goods.
- Which maritime incoterms or air incoterms is better to import your goods.
China, like India, is another emerging market. If you want to know how to import from China we can also help you.
Contact us by phone, we like to talk to people directly or write us a Whatsapp.
Indian economic data
India is a country with a population of 1.35 billion and an incredible manufacturing potential in a multitude of sectors, with an average GDP growth of 6.3% in the last 5 years and a forecast of 5.3% annual growth until 2028.
If you want to import, here are the main importing countries of India and the main products and services exported by the Indian economy and imported by the majority of importers from their country of origin.
Major buying countries of India and importers from India
Here are some facts about the Indian economy such as which are the main importing countries of India and to which India sends its exports:
- In Asia, India’s main importing countries are the United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, Turkey and South Korea.
- In Europe, India’s main importing countries are the UK, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain.
- In the Americas and Latin America, India’s main importing countries are the United States, USA, Mexico and Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Argentina.
- In Africa, India’s main importing countries are South Africa, Kenya, Egypt and Nigeria.
- In Oceania, of course, the main importing country from India is Australia.
What India exports
What India exports to other countries we are going to reveal to you right now. Manufacturers and suppliers in India mainly export:
- Service sector
- Chemical products
- Natural stone
- Agriculture and processed foods
- Clothing, textiles, furniture and decoration
- Machinery and capital goods
- Cars, industrial vehicles and transportation
The most important sectors for exports in the Indian economy are the sectors listed in this order and by volume of business. Below, within each sector, we detail which products and services are exported from India and which buyers and importers from other countries import to their countries of origin.
India's most exported services
The services most exported by India to other countries are as follows:
- Travel and tourism services,
- Transportation and logistics services,
- Finance and insurance services and
- ICT services (information technology and telecommunications).
Importing chemicals, India's second largest export sector
Within the chemicals sector, India has a large chemicals industry with manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers of chemicals marketing and selling internationally. Buyers from all over the world, suppliers, wholesalers, distributors go to India to buy the following chemicals for import, marketing and sale in their country:
- Packaged medicines
- Cyclic hydrocarbons
- Organic coloring matter
- Rubber tires
- Ethylene polymer
- Organic compounds
- Plastic plates
- Plastic sheets
- Polypropylene polymers
- Essential oils
- Packaging caps
- Cleaning products
- Mixtures of substances
- Activated carbon
- Hydrocarbon derivatives
- Make-up preparations
- Rubber conveyor belts
- Synthetic rubber
- Metal compounds
- Dental hygiene products
- Plastic floor coatings
- Paints and varnishes
- Used tires
- Nitrogen fertilizers
- Refractory cements
Importing minerals, India's third largest export sector
In the minerals sector, India has a significant export capacity of Within the minerals sector, the main products being imported by other importers from India when buying minerals are:
- Aceites de petróleo, refinados
- Petroleum oils, refined
- Iron ores and concentrates
- Imported granites
- Petroleum gases
- Petroleum coke
- Natural barium sulfate
- Copper ore
- Titanium ore
- Natural abrasives
- Natural steatite
- Slag and ashes
- Granulated iron or steel slag
- Metal bearing wastes
- Aluminum ore
- Mineral substances
- Chromium ore
- Precious metal ores
- Natural sands
- Zirconium ore
- Bituminous mixtures
- Natural graphite
Import rock, granite, sandstone and other natural stones, India's fourth largest export sector
In the rock and natural stone sector India exports numerous products. The main products that other importers are importing from India and have to buy within the natural stone, rock and by-products sector are:
- Gemstone jewelry
- Glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles and floor tiles
- Worked building stone
- Precious stones
- Synthetic gemstones
- Glass containers or jars for transporting products or foodstuffs
- Precious metal scrap
- Refractory ceramic bricks and tiles
- Other ceramic construction articles
- Glass articles and products
- Ceramic sanitary ware, ceramic wash basins and ceramic sinks,
- Ceramic sanitary ware accessories
- Imported articles and products of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- Articles of precious stones
- Rough stone for construction
- Articles of natural stone
- Other mineral substances
- Float glass
- Safety glass
- Stone crushers
- Refractory ceramic products
- Glass fibers
- Friction material, grinding wheels and crushers. Industrial items.
- Glass beads
- Insulating materials and mineral wool.
- Goldsmith and silverware
- Ceramic products and articles for the home
- Ceramic products for decoration
- Laboratory crystals
- Natural stone
- Ornamental stone, decorative stone
- Bricks and natural stones
- Glass mirrors
- Glass for interior decoration
- Worked slate stone
Import of agricultural and processed food products, India's fifth largest export sector
India has significant sales capacity and export capability in the agriculture and food sector. Indian manufacturers, producers and suppliers sell or export their products directly to other countries or through importing countries. The agricultural and processed food products purchased by importers in the agriculture and processed food sector are:
- Logs and boxes
- Vegetable juices and extracts
- Sugar cane and sucrose
- Vegetable fats, vegetable extracts and vegetable oils
- Pepper and other food spices
- Soybeans in bulk or packaged
- Coconuts and cashew nuts
- Frozen fish
- Anise, fennel
- Tanned skins of bovine or equine animals
- Onions, shallots, garlic
- Spices in bulk or in bags
- Coffee extracts
- Solid vegetable oil and fat residues
- Bakery products
- Paper cut to size
- Pulses, dried
- Animal feed
- Plants used in perfumery, pharmacy or insecticidesa
Importing apparel, textiles and home furnishings, India's sixth largest export sector
Suppliers, wholesalers, distributors from all over the world are going to import clothing, textile, furniture and decorative items from India and even to manufacture clothes in India.
India is a world reference in the sector of clothing, textile production, fabrics, furniture and decorative items and Indian manufacturers, producers, suppliers, wholesalers and distributors have a great export capacity. The main clothing, textile, decoration and furniture products that importers import from India to their countries are:
- 85% cotton yarn
- Women’s suits and pants
- Leather footwear
- Fur articles and products
- Synthetic filament yarn
- Women’s shirts
- Cotton fabrics with more than 85% with a weight of 200 g / m2
- Men’s shirts
- Men’s suits and pants
- Bags for packaging goods
- Synthetic filament yarn fabrics
- Baby or infant clothing
- Furniture and furniture parts, gifts and decorations
- Women’s underwear
- Sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts
- Other knitted and crocheted clothing and apparel
- Shawls, scarves, etc.
- Mattresses and bedding
- Other fabrics of synthetic fibers
- Men’s suits
- Rubber or plastic footwear
- Vegetable textile fibers
- Textile for footwear
- Knitted fabrics
- Synthetic fibers
- Footwear parts
- Carpets of all types
- Pieces of fabric with embroidery
- Artificial yarn fibers
- Women’s shirts
- Cotton yarn with less than 85
- Yarn of artificial fibers,
- Wool yarn
- Ropes and cords
- Clothing accessories
- Paintings and drawings
- Men’s underwear
- Garments and clothing
- Fabrics of jute or other textile fibers.
- Used clothing and textiles
- Linen fabrics
- Woven fabrics of man-made fibers
- Prefabricated wall decoration
- Silk fabrics
- Artificial filament yarn
- Quilting of textile materials
- Women’s coats
- Narrow fabrics
- Combed wool fabrics
- Men’s coats
- Knitted gloves
- Work clothes and work uniforms
- Headgear accessories
- Silk waste
- Medical, dental or veterinary furniture
- Tents, tarpaulins, etc.
- Metallic thread
- Animal hair or wool waste
- Stiff fabrics
- Waterproof footwear
- Rubberized textile fabrics
- HandkerchiefsVegetable textile fiber fabrics
- Rubber fabrics
- Yarns of vegetable textile fibers
- Sewing thread of synthetic fibers
- Synthetic monofilament
- Cotton, carded or combed
- Home furnishings
- Artificial flowers
- Ties, bow ties and cravats
- Linen thread
Importing metals, India's seventh largest export sector
The metal industry in India is the seventh most important sector for Indian manufacturers, producers and suppliers. Buyers or importers tend to buy metals in India:
- Buy raw aluminum
- Rolled iron and steel products such as sheets and plates
- Semi-finished iron and steel products
- Copper and copper alloys
- Iron and steel fabrications
- Iron and structural steel structures for bridges, cantilevers, gates, towers, lattices,
- doors, windows, frames, singular works
- Iron bars and rods
- Stainless steel bars and rods
- Raw zinc
- Elbows, sleeves, pipe couplings and accessories for iron and steel pipes and tubes
- Iron, steel and aluminum screws, washers, bolts, nuts, hooks, rivets
- Hardware items
- Tubes, pipes and hollow sections of iron or steel
- Table decorations, candlesticks, lamps, chandeliers
- Cookware, kitchen utensils, frying pans, pots and pans, household utensils.
- Iron and steel cold rolled products for different types of iron and steel.
- Unwrought lead
- Iron and steel pipes
- Iron and steel profiles
- Iron and steel wires
- Iron and steel bars
- Iron fittings for furniture, decorative products, doors, windows, household appliances, corroceries, shutters, trunks, coat racks, coat racks and similar articles of iron, steel or other materials
- Car wheels
- Aluminum manufactured products
- Steel, iron and aluminum wires, cables, strands
- Manufactured copper products such as tubes, bars
- Hand tools or hand tools such as hammers, milling machines, screwdrivers, cutting discs, drill bits, forging anvils, shovels, hoes, rakes, pruning shears, paring shears, axes, cutting tools, sickles
- Power tools such as milling cutters, lathes, drills, electric screwdriver, welding machines, laser cutting machines, torches, radials,
- Aluminum plates, sheets, strips, bars, profiles and sheets
- Ferrous products in ingots, granules, blocks
- Iron or steel hot rolled bars
- Iron or steel hot rolled rods
- Hot rolled iron or steel plates
- Iron or steel hot rolled rolls
- Rolled steel. Catalog of steel profiles
- Rolled iron. Iron Profile Catalog
- Cold rolled profiles
- Shaped steel
- Cast iron pipes
- Cast iron pipes
- Function profiles
- Aluminum plates
- Aluminum sheets
- Aluminum strips
- Copper wire
- Razor blades and razors
- Iron or steel wires
- Iron or steel ropes
- Iron or steel cables and similar articles
- Cargo containers
- Angles, sections and special pieces of steel or iron
- Steel, iron or cast iron covers
- Steel, iron or cast iron street furniture
- Metal bottles, caps, caps, lids, packaging and seals
- Flexible metal pipes and accessories
- Wires, rods, tubes, plates, electrodes for welding
- Iron or steel railroad tracks and trams, wedges, sleepers, electric poles, catenaries
- Copper tubes and pipes
- Copper profiles
- Accessories such as copper elbows and sleeves, couplings and other accessories
- Veneered, plywood or coated laminated products
- Raw steel and steel alloys
- Iron tank
- Stainless steel tanks
- Steel tanks
- Nails, screws, bolts, nuts, rivets, washers, shafts
- Knives and cutting blades for machinery and electrical appliances
- Aluminum structures
- Iron or steel gates, fences and enclosures
- Products manufactured from zinc or with zinc
Importing machinery and equipment, India's eighth largest export sector
In the Machinery & Equipment sector, India’s leading manufacturers, producers and suppliers are engaged in exporting and selling to other countries. Buyers in the machinery & equipment sector are going to buy machinery and equipment in India:
- Turbojets, turboprop and other gas turbines.
- Parts, accessories and equipment for the operation of gas turbines.
- Taps, valves, tanks and tanks regulated with thermostat.
- Electric engines
- Gasoline engines
- Diesel or gasoil engines. Internal combustion piston engines.
- Engine parts
- Pumping equipment
- Electric pumps for liquid products
- Hydraulic pumps and pistons
- Vacuum pumps and air pistons
- Air compressors
- Vehicle transmission shafts
- Crankshafts, gearboxes, variable speed drives
- Bearings and gears for machinery
- Medical instruments and apparatus
- Surgical instruments and apparatus
- Dental instruments and apparatus
- Veterinary instruments and apparatus
- Parts of machinery, instruments and apparatus
- Machines and apparatus for filtration and purification of liquids and gases
- Washing machines
- Laboratory material and equipment
- Laboratory instruments and apparatus
- Dozers, bulldozers, excavators or dozers
- Mechanical shovels
- Road rollers
- Ball bearings
- Site and quarry machinery such as screeners, washers, aggregate crushers, mixers, mixers and kneaders
- Concrete mixers
- Steam boilers
- Fiber optics, raw materials and mirrors. Optical apparatus, instruments and equipment.
- Internal combustion engines
- Textile fiber preparation machines
- Yarn winding machines
- Spinning machines
- Doubling machines
- Textile production lines
- Agricultural production lines
- Industrial production lines
- Rubber working machines
- Plastics processing machines
- X-ray apparatus for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary use.
- Regulation and control apparatus and instruments.
- Steam turbines.
- Parts and accessories for steam turbines
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Heat pumps
- Air conditioning machines
- Printers and printing machinery
- Water supply meters
- Electricity supply meters
- Gas supply meters
- Measuring and control instruments
- Measuring and control devices
- Measuring and control machines
- Instruments and apparatus for flow, level and pressure measurement and control
- Drilling machines
- Mining machines
- Snow plows
- Molding boxes for casting of metals, glass, minerals, rubber and plastics.
- Machinery for production lines: bottle and container filling machines, closing machines, sealing machines, labeling machines, both bottles, cans, boxes, bags, jars and other containers.
- Sports and gymnastic articles and equipment, outdoor games.
- Auxiliary machinery
- Lifting, handling, loading and unloading machinery such as forklifts, elevators, hoists, forklifts, escalators, escalators, escalators.
- Woodworking machinery
- Iron working machines such as rolling mills
- Bottling lines for industrial food preparation
- Bottling lines for industrial preparation of beverages
- Automatic machines, data readers, magnetic readers, optical readers
- Brooms, brushes, mechanical sweepers, motorized sweepers, scrubbers
- Paint rollers
- Pens, mechanical pencils, stationery,
- Import surgical masks
- Import FFP2 masks
- Import personal protective equipment PPE
- Goggles, gowns, caps
- Import hydroalcoholic gel
- Import KN95 face masks
- Import powdered and powder-free nitrile gloves
- Import vinyl gloves
- Import latex gloves
- Agricultural machinery such as straw or fodder baler harvesting machinery
- Hay and grass mowing machine
- Printing machines, printers, photocopiers, fax machines
- Molded articles
- Orthopedic appliances, crutches, belts, braces, splints, hearing aids
- Natural resins, vegetable materials, mineral materials
- Agricultural machinery
- Horticultural machinery
- Forestry machinery
- Laboratory apparatus and instrumentation such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other electromagnetic measuring instruments.
- Labeling machinery
- Machinery parts
- Key cutting machines
- Automatic banknote dispensers
- Banknote counting machines
- Coin sorting machines
- Punching machines
- Polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas analyzers and smoke analyzers.
- Ship cranes, overhead cranes, gantry trucks, construction trucks with cranes, lifting frames
- Surveying instruments and apparatus, compasses, rangefinders, geophysical apparatus, hydrographic, hydrological, oceanographic and meteorological apparatus and instruments.
- Clothing, textile and garment production lines with washing, cleaning, wringing, drying, ironing, pressing, pressing, pressing, folding and folding machinery.
- Paper pulp or cardboard manufacturing machines
- Sand blasting machines
- Spraying machines
- Festive articles for carnival and entertainment
- Magic sets
- Prank articles
- Machines for grinding and sorting seeds, cereals and pulses
- Harvesting machines
- Mowing machines
- Fruit sorting machines
- Sewing machines
- Import furniture
- Metallurgy and metal casting machines
- Horticultural machinery
- Forklifts and hoists
- Food manufacturing machinery
- Industrial ovens
- Glove making machines
- Mask making machines
- Hand tools, pneumatic tools and hydraulic tools
- Knitting machines
- Floating cranes
- Floating docks
- Floating drilling platforms
Importing cars, commercial vehicles and transport, India's ninth largest export sector
In the passenger vehicles, transport and cargo vehicles sector there are many manufacturers of cars, vans, trucks, trailers that are engaged in exporting and selling their products to other countries. Buyers who want to buy cars, commercial vehicles and other means of transportation in India tend to buy:
- Cars, vans for the transport of passengers and goods.
- Industrial vehicles such as vans, trucks
- Motorcycles and mopeds.
- Boats and vessels
- Motor vehicles
- Import tractors
- Vessels, cruise ships, cargo ships, barges
- Railroad passenger and freight cars
- Motor vehicle bodies
- Trailers and semi-trailers
- Mobile cranes
- Fire trucks
- Concrete mixers
Importing electronics, India's tenth largest export sector
In the electronics sector, Indian manufacturers, producers and suppliers tend to export and sell their products to other countries. Buyers and importers who tend to buy electronics in India usually buy:
- Radio, television or television sets, digital cameras, camcorders, camcorders
- Static converters
- Sound and video recording and playback equipment
- Electrical transformers
- Motor parts
- Pumping equipment, liquid pumps
- Wires, cables and optical fibers
- Electrical apparatus
- Electrical circuit protection devices
- Electrical circuits
- Switches, relays, fuses, surge suppressors, plugs, sockets, lamp holders, junction boxes, connectors
What to import from India?
Available 24 h and weekends
Thinking for People answer | Write us and we will call you back
Do you want to import from India to Spain or other countries? We offer you our import services from India.
Do you want to manufacture your product in India? We help customers to manufacture in India.
Do you want us to be your importer from India? We will import the product you need.
Do you want us to help you optimize the logistics of your imports from India or any other country? It is not the same to go through one port than another. You can reduce the shipping times of the goods.
¿Tienes problemas al importar o con la importación de India y necesitas ayuda? ¿Necesitar resolver algún problema con alguna mercancia importada? entonces simplemente llámanos, intentaremos ayudarte en todo lo que podamos.
Do you want to know the import tariffs from India to Spain? Contact us.
Contact us. We offer solutions.
Wholesale in India
Where to import from India
If you are in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Morocco, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, United Arab Emirates, China, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Peru, Mexico, Canada, United States, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Panama, France, Germany and any other country in the world and you need help to know what to import from India, where to import from India and how to import from India, manufacture in India and buy in India.
If you need to know suppliers and manufacturers and want to do business in India, then email us, Whatsapp us or call Thinking for People directly.
What to import from India according to your country, Thinking for People
You want to do business and want to know what to import to Spain, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, Hungary, Slovakia, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, United States, Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia, China, Philippines, Indonesia and other countries.
Do you want to know where to import apparel, footwear, chemicals, minerals, granite blocks, granite slabs, sandstone blocks and slabs, natural stone, machinery, capital goods, Moroccan machinery, perfumes, slippers, electronics, textile, iron, aluminum and many more products from India, then give us a call.
Do you have any questions about importing from India? Ask us directly
Write or call us at Thinking for Poeple | Available 24h and weekends | We offer solutions on what, how and where to import from India